This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #StartAHealthyRelationship #CollectiveBias
Healthy Yogurt Panna Cotta With Almond Butter And Walnut Streusel
Raise your hand if you're a Walmart shopper and love almond butter? Good!
Which leads me to a second question - do you love Italian desserts? I bet you do. I have yet to find a person who doesn't.
Well, I have great news for you my friends.
My Almond Butter and Yogurt Panna Cotta is creamy, rich and delectably delicious. My Panna Cotta is made with the best, better for you ingredients. It's one of those rare cases when you can indulge more than once. With my simple twist on this traditional Italian dessert, it's healthy meets delicious.
Here is why you'll like my Yoghurt Panna Cotta with Almond Butter:
- It takes literally 15 minutes to make;
- Primary flavor of my delicious Panna Cotta is MaraNatha Almond Butter - a better-for-you nut butter brand with superior taste. Plus, you don't even have to stir it;
- I substituted half and half and Greek Yogurt for heavy cream, which makes it healthier and lighter on the calories;
- Cocoa Walnut Streusel (crumb) adds a delicious and crispy bite;
- This cute little dessert can be served for any occasion;
Oh, and did I tell you how easy it is to make Panna Cotta? Let me just emphasise that - 15 minutes is all you need.
For this recipe, head to Walmart and get MaraNatha Almond Butter which is a perfect choice if you enjoy a healthy lifestyle and can appreciate high quality and organic nut butter. Oh, and grab MaraNatha No Salt or Sugar Added Almond Butter too. Believe me, you'll enjoy those with your favorite jam! Delicious!
Hover over the image above to start shopping for MaraNatha Almond Butter!
All you have to do is stir MaraNatha Almond Butter, Yogurt and Half and Half together. Sweeten it up with some maple syrup, or honey if you like, add gelatin and divide the mixture among the ramekins. Pop them in the fridge for 4-6 hours or overnight.
Panna Cotta can also be prepared ahead of time. If you're having a party, make the Panna Cotta the night before. And when it's time for dessert, just remove it from the ramekins, sprinkle with Cocoa Walnut Streusel and serve. Almost effortless!
Oh, and don't be intimidated by Cocoa Walnut Streusel. It's super simple and quick to make and just like Panna Cotta, Streusel can be prepared the night before.
I hope you'll like my easy recipe of Yoghurt Panna Cotta with Almond Butter and make it for your next special event. And when shopping for MaraNatha butters, don't forget to check this coupon to earn cash back with Ibotta.
- Dissolve the gelatin in 2 tablespoons of cold water and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large sauce pan and on a medium heat, whisk together half and half, Greek yogurt, MaraNatha Creamy No Stir Almond Butter, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Bring the mixture to a simmer and remove from the heat.
- Stir in gelatin and whisk until no lumps remain.
- Divide Panna Cotta among 8 lightly greased ramekins and set aside until it's no longer hot. Transfer the ramekins into the fridge and chill for 4-6 hours or overnight.
For Walnut Cocoa Streusel
- Melt the butter in a small pan and on a medium heat. Add Walnuts and toast for 5-7 minutes. Then add brown sugar and cocoa powder and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from the heat and once cooled, transfer to a bowl.
- Fill a large bowl with 1-inch of boiling water. Dip the bottom of the ramekin in for five seconds, then invert Panna Cotta onto a serving plate.
- Sprinkle with Walnut Cocoa Streusel and some berries if you like.
If you make my Yoghurt Panna Cotta With Almond Butter And Walnut Streusel, don't forget to snap a picture and post it on Instagram with a hashtag #lavenderandmacarons. I'd love to see your creations.