The soup you'll be craving all year. This easy Dill Pickle Soup is a dream. This Polish soup is ready in just 30 minutes and is super cozy, delicious and satisfying. Perfect for lunch or dinner.
1. In a small bowl add all purpose flour, sour cream and broth. I used homemade vegetable broth and it's always on a lighter side. Give everything a whisk and set aside.
2. Melt butter in large non-stick pan and over medium heat. Add onion and carrot and sauté for 7 minutes. Add dill pickles and cook for 3 more minutes.
3. Add broth to a large stockpot and bring to a boil. Add potatoes, reduce heat to medium low and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Stir in sautéed vegetables, salt, pepper, sour cream and flour mixture and cook for another 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender when poked with a knife.
5. Remove soup from the heat and serve immediately.