Pumpkin crinkle cookies are the ultimate fall treat, combining the warm and cozy flavors of pumpkin and spices with a delightful crinkled texture. Perfect for a snack or dessert.
– ▢1 c canned pumpkin puree
– ▢2 ½ c all-purpose flour
– ▢1 teaspoon baking powder
– ▢½ teaspoon baking soda
– ▢1 c organic cane sugar
– ▢1 banana
– ▢¼ cup + 3 tablespoon olive oil
– ▢1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– ▢½ teaspoon salt
– ▢1 teaspoon cinnamon
– ▢½ c powdered sugar
1. Mash the banana. In a small bowl mash the banana. You can either use a fork or a cocktail muddler.
2. Combine dry ingredients. In another bigger bowl whisk flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
3. Add wet ingredients. Add canned pumpkin puree, mashed banana, oil and vanilla extract.
4. Combine all ingredients. Mix the dough with a spoon until all ingredients are combined. Chill the cookie dough in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.
5. Roll the cookie dough into balls. Roll the dough into balls, about 1 ½ tablespoons of dough per cookie. You can also use a small cookie scoop to scoop out the dough.
6. Cover the cookies in powdered sugar. Drop dough balls into powdered sugar and generously coat each ball in sugar. Place each cookie ball on a parchment lined baking dish and bake at 375 F for 12 to 14 minutes.
7. Remove baked cookies from the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Enjoy.