This easy homemade Vegan Caesar Dressing is just like one you'd get in a restaurant, except it is dairy-free. It's tangy and well-balanced. Top it on a vegan caesar salad or use as a dip for sprouts or veggies.
– ¼ c Tahini
– 1 clove garlic medium
– 3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
– 1 teaspoon white Miso paste
– 1 tablespoon capers minced
– 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
– ½ teaspoon Maple syrup
– ⅓ c warm water
– ⅛ teaspoon salt
– ¼ teaspoon pepper
1. In a medium bowl combine creamy Tahini, garlic pushed through a garlic press, chopped capers, Miso paste, Dijon mustard, Maple syrup and black pepper.
2. Give everything a good whisk to incorporate all the ingredients.
3. Slowly start adding water and continue whisking until you reach the desired consistency. You might need to add more than ⅓ c of water.
4. Perfect vegan Caesar dressing should be creamy, rich and runny. If the sauce is too thick, add more water, 1 tablespoon at a time. Give dressing a taste to see if it needs more salt, pepper. Transfer the vegan Caesar dressing in a 8-oz jar, cover with a lid and refrigerate until ready to serve.