These lemon-baked Potatoes are loaded with lemony oregano, garlic, and olive oil flavors. Plus, they couldn’t be easier to make! Perfect side dish for any meal.
– 2 lb Yukon gold potatoes
– 3 cloves garlic
– 1 ½ teaspoon dry oregano
– 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
– 3 tablespoon fresh lemon juice 1 small lemon
– ¾ teaspoon salt
– ¼ teaspoon pepper
– 3 tablespoon fresh parsley
1.Dice the potatoes into 1” cubes and add to a large bowl.
2. Add minced garlic, sprinkle with dried oregano, salt, ground black pepper. Pour freshly squeezed lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil over the potatoes.
3. Mix to combine and spread the potatoes evenly in a single layer on a baking dish.
4. Roast at 400 F for 20 minutes. Using a wooden spatula or spoon, carefully stir the potatoes and roast for another 20 minutes until the potatoes are tender when poked with a knife.
5. Remove lemon Roasted Mediterranean Potatoes from the oven, sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and serve immediately.