This is seriously the very BEST Healthy Oatmeal Recipe you'll ever need. This simple yet clean and nutritious breakfast idea is dairy-free, low fat and vegan. Great way to start your day off right.
– ▢5 tablespoon rolled oats quick oats will work here as well
– ▢⅓-1/2 c hot water
– ▢2 tablespoon walnuts or pecans chopped
– ▢1 c frozen blueberries
– ▢2 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
1. Add water to your oats
Put your rolled oats into a cereal bowl and pour ½ cup of hot water over them. Cover with a plate and let it sit for 3 minutes. This time will be enough for the oats to absorb all water and expand.
2. Microwave the blueberries. Fill another bowl with 1 cup of frozen blueberries and microwave for 1 minute.
3. Add blueberries to the oatmeal. Remove plate from the bowl with oatmeal and stir in wild blueberries.
4. Add the remaining toppings. Stir in chopped nuts, drizzle with 1-2 tablespoons of honey or Maple syrup.
Enjoy your healthy oatmeal slowly!:)
Creamy Oats With Caramelized Apple