This mouthwatering Dill Pickle Soup is going to be on repeat in your house. This Polish soup is ready in just 30 minutes and is super cozy, delicious, and satisfying. Perfect for lunch or dinner.
1. In a small bowl add all purpose flour, sour cream and broth. I used homemade vegetable broth and it's always on a lighter side. Give everything a whisk and set aside.
2. Melt butter in large non-stick pan and over medium heat. Add onion and carrot and sauté for 7 minutes. Add dill pickles and cook for 3 more minutes.
3. Add broth to a large stockpot and bring to a boil. Add potatoes, reduce heat to medium low and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Stir in sautéed vegetables, salt, pepper, sour cream and flour mixture and cook for another 5 minutes or until potatoes are tender when poked with a knife.
5. Remove soup from the heat and serve immediately.