This easy meatless Caesar Salad is so good, you'll never go back to the original. Even omnivores will never know there’re no anchovies or cheese in the dressing.
1. Preheat the oven to 425 F and line a baking sheet with a parchment paper. Place a large paper towel on top. Drain and rinse the chickpeas. Place them on the paper towel and pat dry. Discard the paper towel.
2. Make sure the chickpeas are nice and dry, otherwise they won't come out crispy. Use more paper towels if needed. Sprinkle the chickpeas with garlic powder, onion powder, sea salt and pepper.
3. Toss the chickpeas with the oil and spices and spread them evenly on a baking tray. Bake for 25 minutes stirring halfway through until the chickpeas are nice and crispy.
4. Using a long knife, chop the lettuce into bite-sized pieces.
5. Place all chopped lettuce in a large bowl.
6. Add grated cheese, and Caesar dressing and mix well.
7. Top the vegan Caesar salad with crispy chickpeas and croutons. Drizzle with more dressing if desired and serve!