This Mussels Pasta With Garlic And Fennel is a culinary trip to Tuscany. This is a recipe that tastes and looks like a luxury but comes together simply and in less than half an hour.
– 8 oz uncooked linguine see the notes
– 1 lb frozen mussels washed and cleaned
– 3 cloves garlic thinly sliced
– 1 bulb fennel halved and thinly sliced
– 1 tablespoon butter
– 1 teaspoon Tuscan seasoning see the notes
– 1 c cream
– 2 tablespoon parsley
– ½ teaspoon salt
– ¼ teaspoon pepper
1. Cook pasta according to the package instructions.
2. Melt butter in a large pan.
3. Add fennel and sauté it on a medium heat for 3 minutes.
4. Add frozen mussels and cook for 3 more minutes.
5. Stir in garlic, cream, Tuscan seasoning, salt and pepper and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
6. Add cooked pasta, toss it altogether and serve with the sprinkling of parsley.