This vegan Cinnamon Raisin Granola with Coconut Oil is made with just 5 ingredients. Delicious and crunchy, this granola is the perfect breakfast when you haven't gone grocery shopping in a while.
– ▢3 cups oats I recommend old-fashioned rolled oats
– ▢1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– ▢2 tablespoon coconut oil melted
– ▢½ cups maple syrup
– ▢1¼ cups raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 300 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, add oats, coconut oil, maple syrup, cinnamon, and raisins.
3. Mix well until everything is well coated.
4. Spread the raisin granola mixture out onto a baking pan and bake for 35 minutes, stirring halfway through.
5. Remove cinnamon raisin granola from the oven, let it cool completely, and store it in the airtight jar.