This Chicken Stroganoff is a creamy, savory, luxurious dinner inspired by delicious Eastern European cuisine and it's ready to eat in just half an hour! Perfect for a cozy family dinner or even special occasions.
1. Mix together the salt, pepper, and paprika spices. Sprinkle on your chicken and let it sit for a moment.
2. In a skillet, melt a teaspoon of butter and sauté the mushrooms over medium heat. You want the mushrooms golden brown, which should take about 5 minutes. Remove them from the skillet and set them aside until later.
3. Now add the rest of your butter to the skillet and let it melt. Cook your chicken, 3-4 minutes on each side, until it's cooked. Add your shallot and cook another 3 minutes or so. By now your kitchen smells ah-mazing.
4. Add in your garlic and about 30 second later add the mushrooms back in. Lastly, stir in the dijon and sour cream, the final ingredients in your perfect stroganoff sauce recipe. Let this all simmer and meld over low heat for about 5 minutes.
5. All that's left is to sprinkle your creamy mushroom chicken stroganoff meal with some fresh parsley and serve it right away. Enjoy!