This is the best vegan waffles recipe made with simple pantry ingredients in the comfort of your kitchen. These easy waffles are a tasty way to start the day. Make them for Sunday breakfast or brunch.
1. Preheat the regular waffler maker (or Belgian waffle maker) according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
2. In a small bowl, combine all-purpose flour and baking powder. Whisk until just combined.
3. Combine wet ingredients in a large mixing bowl - brown sugar, oil, dairy-free milk, and vanilla. Whisk until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
4. Add dry ingredients and gently fold in until all lumps are gone. The texture will be thick.
5. Pour enough batter to cover the waffle iron plate.
6. Following the manufacturer's instructions, cook waffles until crisp and golden brown (about 4 to 6 minutes).
7. Serve with your favorite toppings.