This is the best banana pancakes recipe you will find! Quick, easy and incredibly delicious!
Best Banana Pancakes
Tell me about your favorite Sunday breakfast food. What comes to your mind first?
I bet, it’s pancakes. It’s a popular choice when it comes to satisfying your first morning craving. Easy to make and with hundreds of delicious toppings, pancakes have always been a Sunday breakfast option# 1 for millions of Americans.
Today, I’m going to show you an easy and delicious recipe for pancakes. In fact, I’ll consider it to be the best and only one recipe you’ll ever need.
These Banana pancakes are so easy to make and so delicious. My family loves them and I hope yours will too.
Serve these delicious pancakes with sour cream, fruit spread, honey or maple syrup
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
- 250 ml (8.5 oz) milk, at room temperature
- 2-3 teaspoons brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- 50 grams (¼ cup) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil like grape seed oil
- 170 grams (¾ cup) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg, add sugar, salt, butter and milk and give everything a good whisk.
- In a small bowl mash banana and add it to egg and milk mixture.
- In a medium bowl mic together flour and baking powder and slowly add into a batter. Mix to the point until no lumps remain and the batter is smooth, but don't overmix.
- Cover the batter with a lid and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat. There's no need to add butter or oil.
- Drop ¼ cup of batter into the pan. Fry for 2 minutes until the underside is golden brown, then flip with a spatula and fry for another minute on the other side.
- Transfer the pancakes onto a serving plate and serve immediately.