This Simple Granola Recipe is so easy to make with only 4 ingredients. Delicious and super crunchy, this granola is vegan, sugar-free, nut-free and oil-free. It's the perfect breakfast when you haven't gone grocery shopping yet!
This granola recipe is what happens when you haven’t made your grocery shopping just yet and the pantry is half empty.
You can still make a delicious and healthy breakfast with the ingredients you have available.
- oats – I recommend old-fashioned rolled oats. Choose gluten-free oats if necessary.
- coconut oil – melted
- maple syrup – as a sweetener
Preheat the oven to 300 F and line a large baking sheet with a parchment paper.
In a large bowl, mix oats, coconut oil, maple syrup and raisins.
Spread the granola mixture out onto a baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes, stirring halfway through.
Remove granola from the oven, let it cool and store in the airtight jar.
You can add a variety of different ingredients to your granola to mix things up. Some of my favorites are:
- Seeds like pumpkin or sunflower
- Shredded coconut
- Fresh berries, like strawberries, blueberries or raspberries
In an airtight jar, granola will keep fresh for several weeks. Keep it in a dark cabinet to help it retain its freshness.
You can also freeze your granola in an airtight container for up to 3 months. If you have a vacuum sealer, use it to help remove all the air in a plastic bag prior to freezing.
- 3-Minute Healthy Oatmeal Recipe Without Milk
- Vegan Granola Recipe With Tahini And Maple Syrup
- Vegan Buckwheat Crepes With Maple Sautéed Strawberries
- 3 c oats I recommend old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil melted
- ½ c maple syrup
- 1¼ c raisins
- Preheat the oven to 300 F and line a large baking sheet with a parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix oats, coconut oil, maple syrup and raisins.
- Spread the granola mixture out onto a baking sheet and bake for 35 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove granola from the oven, let it cool and store in the airtight jar.