Looking for hearty meat soup recipes that will keep you full for hours? These 25 delicious and comforting soups are easy to make and they are packed with flavor. From Award-Winning Chili to classic Russian Sauerkraut soup, these cozy soup recipes are sure to warm you up from the inside out. They are perfect to make for lunch or family dinner. There’s something for everyone in this collection of Best Meat Soups.
Meat Soup Recipes for Everyone
There’s no denying – nothing can’t beat homemade soup. You’ve carefully chosen the ingredients, you adjusted the spices to your liking and there’s just nothing more gratifying than a bowl of warm and comforting soup that you made from scratch.
Many times soups are served as starters. They are usually light and you’ll still have some room in your stomach for the main meal.
But when the weather gets cold and it starts to rain or show, we intuitively crave food that is cozy, hearty and that can instantly warm us up. That’s when hearty and cozy meat soup recipes come in.
Soup is a quick, hot meal that offers plenty of good things:
- Soups with lean meat provide lean protein which in turn gives you energy
- Meaty soups are usually hearty and will keep you full and fueled for hours
- Soups don’t necessarily have to be with just one kind of meat. Many recipes in this collection have 2 or 3 kinds of meat which will make you even fuller and more satisfied;
- and finally soups with meat are delicious, aren’t they?
So grab you spoon and dig into these 25 delicious meat soup recipes!
1. Chili – my popular Award-winning turkey Chili features some unexpected ingredients. It’s absolutely delicious and is a perfect comfort food for a colder weather. Get the recipe here
2. Shchi – hearty and filling Russian soup thanks to the tender chunks of beef and the combo of sauerkraut and fresh cabbage. Get the recipe here
3. Snert – is exactly what you need to make when it’s cold outside. It’s loaded with heartwarming flavors of bacon, kielbasa and vegetables. This traditional Dutch soup is a great way for putting your split peas to use. Get the recipe here
4. Russian Solyanka – this classic Russian soup is a meat lover’s dream come true. The soup is perfect for colder months or when you just want to have a warm and comforting meal.Get the recipe here
5. German Solyanka – while many recipes are sweet, savory, spicy, or creamy, this German Solyanka soup has a hearty, savory, a bit spicy, and wee bit sour flavor profile that makes it an incredibly comforting, satisfying experience. Get the recipe here
6. Andouille Sausage Chicken Gumbo – this classic gumbo recipe with tender chunks of Andouille sausage and chicken is made with a traditional roux for the ultimate Cajun recipe. Comfort food at its best. Get the recipe here
7. Keto Zuppa Toscana – the best copycat of Olive Garden’s Zuppa Toscana features delicious combo of yummy ingredients guaranteed to leave you feeling satisfied. Get the recipe here
8. Cheeseburger Soup – this 30-minute soup recipe is filled with hearty ground beef, potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery. To top it off the soup is simmered with rich melty cheese. The flavors are everything that you expect from a cheeseburger, but even more warm and comforting. Get the recipe here
9. Beef Tortellini Soup is perfect for a quick weeknight meal. It’s filled with ground beef and cheese tortellini, and comes together in a single pot. Get the recipe here
10. Leftover Turkey Soup With Noodles – is a great way to use up your Thanksgiving and Christmas turkey! Fragrant broth with noodles and topped with a soft boiled egg will get rid of your post holiday blues. Get the recipe here
11. Italian Sausage Soup – is creamy, hearty and full of flavor. It’s perfect for a family dinner during the cold winter months. Get the recipe here
12. Ham And White Bean Chowder – is the perfect recipe to use up your leftover ham! The salty ham enhances the subtle flavor of the white beans, and the cream at the end rounds everything out and gives a silky smooth finish to the broth. Plus – this recipe only takes thirty minutes to pull together. Yum! Get the recipe here
13. Mulligatawny Soup – this British-Indian soup is perfect for when you want to warm your self up during cold nights. It’s easy to make and delicious! Get the recipe here
14. Creamy Cock A Leekie Soup With Bacon And Rice – outrageously delicious and filling soup perfect for a cozy family dinner. Get the recipe here
15. Sausage, Kale and Carrot Soup – simple to make and delicious. Infused with flavors of thyme and cumin, rich with sausage and kale, this soup is a meal in itself. Get the recipe here
16. Cheesy Lasagna Soup – all the flavors and cheesy goodness of lasagna without all the fuss. This cheesy lasagna soup is super easy to throw together and can be made on a weeknight. Get the recipe here
17. Busy Day Soup – throw all the ingredients into the pot and let your stove work its magic. This soup is perfect for those busy weeknights. It’s quick to make and requires little effort. Get the recipe link here
18. Irish Lamb Stew – is a hearty, flavorful and melt-in-your mouth traditional Irish stew. This easy and delicious stew features tender lamb, potatoes, carrots, turnip and onion. It’s delicious and nourishing during the fall and winter months. Get the recipe link here
19. Creamy Spinach Tortellini Soup – one easy and delicious soup featuring chicken, carrots, mushrooms, spinach, garlic, and a splash of cream. Get the recipe here
20. Turkey and Wild Rice Soup – this soup is a great way to use leftover turkey. It’s delicious, comforting and freezes well. Get the recipe here
21. Crack Chicken and Dumplings – this hearty soup recipe will surely be a new favorite of your family! Get the recipe here
22. Vegetable Ground Beef Soup – loaded with vegetables and ground beef this comfort food soup recipe will have you all warm and cozy this winter. Get the recipe here
23. Mediterranean Soup With Sausage – whole 30 soup recipe is loaded with Italian style sausage and vegetables, and finished with a swirl of homemade Pistou. Get the recipe here
24. Chicken Gnocchi Soup – comfort food at it’s best – super quick & super tasty! This soups is ready to be served in just 35 minutes. It’s creamy and super delicious! Get the recipe link
25. Beer Brat Cheesy Chowder – A flavorful, hearty, cheesy, Midwestern-inspired soup your family will love. Get the recipe here