This Sheet Pan Kielbasa and Veggies is a quick and fuss-free dinner recipe for busy weeknights. Just dump all of the ingredients on a cooking tray and bake. This recipe can be made with regular sausages and any vegetables you have in your fridge.
If you love easy one pan recipes, make sure to try my Sheet Pan Salmon Oreganata with Potatoes and Green Beans.
Kielbasa And Veggies Sheet Pan Dinner
Don’t you just love dinner recipes that check all the boxes?
I certainly do. When it’s 6 o’clock in the evening and I need to make dinner fast, I always think of sheet pan meals. Here’s why:
- minimum ingredients required ✔
- 30 minute or less cooking time ✔
- easy clean-up ✔
- delicious ✔
This one pan roasted Kielbasa and vegetables is one of those recipes that always hits the spot and popular even among picky eaters. It’s perfect for those days when you come home from work and want your dinner on the table within minutes.
Because let’s be real, whether you’re stay-at-home mom, or on 9-5 schedule, we all love simple weeknight recipes without having to slave over the stove.
Another beauty of this recipe is that you can use whichever ingredients you have in your fridge.
Happened to have potatoes and carrots? – throw them in;
Broccoli or cauliflower? – yes, to having healthy cruciferous vegetables in your meal;
Zucchini or butternut squash? – always a good idea;
I don’t have Kielbasa. How can I replace it?
No Kielbasa? – no problem. You can make this recipe with Italian sausages, Bratwurst, hot dog links or Spanish Chorizo.
Can I serve this roasted Kielbasa and veggies the next day?
Absolutely. If you have leftovers, simply place them in the airtight container (I like these glass containers) and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
When ready to eat, simply reheat in a microwave.
More 30-minute dinners for your family
- Chicken Ragu Pasta
- Cod Piccata
- Mushroom Stroganoff
- Hearty Mushroom Soup
- Garlic Mussels In Sou Cream Sauce
Sheet Pan Kielbasa and Veggies
- 12 oz Kielbasa cut into 1/2 - inch thick slices
- 1 lb (3 cups) potatoes diced
- 3 c broccoli cut into florets
- 2 small bell peppers diced
- 2 tsp oregano
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine potatoes, broccoli, bell peppers, oregano, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine.
- Arrange the vegetables on a prepared baking sheet, add sliced Kielbasa and roast for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and cooked through.
- Serve immediately!