Craving something sweet and time-proven? These Cinnamon Apple Muffins are an easy dessert that is light and delicious, filled with crunchy apple and flavored with a comforting cinnamon.
Cinnamon Apple Muffins
Hi friends! How is your week going so far?
So, recently I’ve been trying to cut back on sugar. Well, not completely (how can I:), but at least, I wanted to reduce the quantity of desserts that I consume. While my parents are here and my mom is helping me out in the kitchen, she made these simple yet very delicious cinnamon apple muffins, which I honestly couldn’t resist but try.
Moist, tender and fluffy on the inside, with crispy apple filling and mild cinnamon flavor, these cinnamon apple muffins are a crowd pleaser.
- 1½ cup flour
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and cubed
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- ¾ whole milk yogurt
- 6½ tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 10 grams baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- confectioners sugar for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- In a medium bowl, combine apples, beaten eggs, olive oil, milk, yogurt and sugar.
- In a big bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Add in apple and egg mixture to the flour and mix well.
- Spoon the batter evenly into a lightly oiled muffin tins.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar.
See, the recipe is super easy. And if you have unexpected guests over, count on this recipe as a quick dessert to satisfy the pickiest eaters.
I like to eat these cinnamon apple muffins with a strawberry jam. But they taste pretty darn good just as they are.
I link to these awesome Link Parties.