Do you have someone on your list who loves trying out new gourmet food? Here are some of my favorite gift ideas to give or ship to foodies in your life this holiday season.
Gourmet Food Gifts
1. Ethel M Chocolates – I absolutely love this chocolate. It tastes rich and decadent. Their selection is amazing: from Sugar-Free Chocolate Dipped Nuts and Caramels to Truffles and Pecan Brittles, there’s something for everyone.
2. Truffle Oil Selection Gift Set – these oils are perfect for adding a touch of unique truffle flavor to any entree, side dish or appetizer.
3. DNX bars – wholesome snack bars that are delicious, nutritious and satisfying. DNX bars are made with real protein and provide you with complete nutrition. The variety includes Grass Fed Beef Uncured Bacon Jalapeño Bars, Free Range Chicken Peri Peri Style Bars, Grass Fed Bison Jamaican Style Bars, Grass Fed Beef Sweet Potato Pecan Bars and more.
4. Cassava Flour – gluten-free, grain-free, vegan and paleo flour suitable for literally all baking needs. The mild flavor of Cassava flour and light texture make it an easy 1:1 substitute by weight for all-purpose wheat flour.
5. Collagen Coffee Creamer – one of the hottest food trends of 2019, this collagen packed creamer powder will take your coffee to another level. This delicious keto-friendly creamer is loaded with healthy fats, essential amino acids and delicious flavor. Great addition to a morning cup of coffee.
6. Illy Coffee – if you’re looking for the best high-quality coffee to enjoy at home, this one is a keeper. Illy Coffee is smooth, rich and light tasting. This is the coffee you’ll find in cozy Italian cafes – delicious and aromatic. It’s perfect for Drip coffee maker.
7. Gluten-Free Popped Water Lily Seed Snack – one of the most popular seeds in Ayurveda has been transformed into a snack. It’s healthy, crunchy and contains all 9 essential amino-acids.
8. Cashew Cheese Sauce – perfect gift for someone with lactose intolerance. This healthy vegan cheese alternative is creamy, smooth and flavorful. Perfect for dipping or spreading on quesadillas, burritos or toasts.
9. Fat Snax Cookies – low carb and keto approved snack that can also be enjoyed as a dessert or afternoon treat.
10. Kombucha Brewing Kit. It’s all about gut health and fermented food in particularly Kombucha has been so popular lately. It’s loaded with antioxidants and probiotics. Plus, it tastes great too! Now you can make your own Kombucha at home with just a few simple steps.
11. Acai Berry Powder – packed with antioxidant and essential amino acids, this immune boosting powder makes the perfect addition to smoothies and shakes.
12. Tea Sampler – this flavorful sampler pack includes Green Tea, Black Tea, White Tea, Flavored Herbal Tisane, Herbal Tisane & Rooibos Herbal Tisane. Great gift for tea enthusiasts.